This is a random collection of musings that actually motivated me to write something.
Some posts here are totally “Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis” (Unencumbered by the Thought Process).
Many of these posts were originally unattributed railings against divisiveness from a defunct site that now only survives on Facebook: “A Place of Love.”
I doubt (m)any of these writings will matter at all in a hundred years.
The fact that they were written changes all of history, albeit in most likely imperceptible ways.
Read! Enjoy! Comment!
- But Love Says… (8/21/2018)
- Dear Atheists, Please don’t let others define God for you… (7/12/2018)
- Pace of Change (6/19/2018)
- Garden of Eden and Free Will (5/20/2018)
- Lactose “intolerance” (5/7/2018)
- Grandfather Alvin D. Todd (4/27/2018)
- Science… (4/2/2018)
- Spirit Flower… nurture yours… (10/1/2017)
- Total Eclipse (8/23/2017)
- Never a win unless Love is within (5/8/2017)