Home of random musings and fumbling profundity. This is where I post musings of a more spiritual, philosophical or sacred nature. My more mundane day-to-day postings are on my other personal site, while genealogical postings are on my Discover Family “business” site.
All the posts are from the heart. I doubt (m)any of these writings will matter at all in a hundred years. Yet the fact they were written changes all of history, albeit in most likely imperceptible ways.
Read! Enjoy! Comment!
- Connecting with Gooch kin (7/12/2022)
- Voting research (5/14/2022)
- One year since I “went” to work… (3/14/2021)
- Fake “Facts” (3/3/2021)
- Encouraged by progress, or discouraged by slow pace? (2/23/2021)
- Thích Nhất Hạnh’s first online chat, 1997 (2/4/2021)
- A bit mean, yet right on point… (11/11/2020)
- A visit to Hazzard Hill (7/3/2020)
- From 1895: Definition of a cigarette (6/15/2020)
- Time, Family, Research, Understanding (5/12/2020)