Find my random musings here.
All the posts are from the heart. I doubt (m)any of these writings will matter at all in a hundred years. Yet the fact they were written changes all of history, albeit in most likely imperceptible ways.
Read! Enjoy! Comment!
- Encouraged by progress, or discouraged by slow pace? (2/23/2021)
- Thích Nhất Hạnh’s first online chat, 1997 (2/4/2021)
- A bit mean, yet right on point… (11/11/2020)
- A visit to Hazzard Hill (7/3/2020)
- From 1895: Definition of a cigarette (6/15/2020)
- Time, Family, Research, Understanding (5/12/2020)
- Vero (10/25/2019)
- Alexander IV School Third Grade 1968-1969 (8/14/2019)
- Still stuck on an energy idea… (2/18/2019)
- Bay County UU Hurricane damage (12/5/2018)